Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sad News

We have had an emotional week. I need to make some posts but I just can't get my heart into it. Shane's step dad Pete passed away on Tuesday and with all the turmoil and stress that we have had over the years with his family, I have been a little emotional. Imagine that it could be worse than the normal. We went to the funeral today without Shane. He just didn't care to go, so I took the kids alone. I am very glad we were able to be there, but I sure missed my sweetheart. I really can't blame him for not wanting to go, but I just hope and pray that he can be there for his mother even though emotions are still very high with many unsolved problems. I will post later this week and hopefully get caught up since this is so much fun. Sorry for venting just a few lines above, just a little EMOTIONAL!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. So sorry Leslie. Is this the infamous "Let's eat on Pete!" guy?? Hope everything works out with Shane & his fam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey! We'll be thing about you, I hope it all works out. We sure do love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to here your bad news. I have been thinkin about ya and hope everything works out the best it can. I know hard feelings and forgiveness is one of the hardest things to do. Be patient with shane and love him through this because I am sure deep down he his hurting also. I love you guys to death and you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed totally. My grandpa was Pete and so was Shane's stepdad. We had to head home or we would of went and ate on Pete. Boy do I miss those days of scrapbooking with you and all the tremonton girls!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friends for all the nice comments above. I truly love you and miss seeing you. Thanks once again and I will get bloggin soon.

    ReplyDelete