Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas was HERE!!!!!

Well Christmas was here and it was wonderful. The kids were absolutely spoiled rotten as usual. I was working and about 2:45 a.m. Shane calls and said that he was out taking pictures of the "Christmas Tree" and Rhett walked out and saw the unwrapped gifts that Santa had brought for all of us. Then I hear Rhett say "and Santa brought me a truck in my stocking and then proceeded to tell me all the stuff Santa had brought. He was so excited that Santa had really come. Then I was pulling in the driveway around 5:35 a.m. and Kjia called me on my cell phone wondering why I was not home yet. She was up looking at all the Santa gifts. I suggested to her to wake everyone up and lets open presents. What a great time. Shane was videotaping with our new Camcorder and I was snapping the camera. I love Christmas but we were supposed to cut back this year, but I think I forgot that little promise. Shane was great and just shook his head trying not to ruin christmas. We played with toys for a little awhile and then mommy had to take a nap because I had to go into work at 5:00 p.m. I truly hate working on the holidays because I would rather spend with my own family. All in all, we had a great time spending christmas with each other. We are truly blessed to have such great kids and we love them a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment