Saturday, May 23, 2009

Where in the world did April/May go? My very busy ambassadors

I am late, and not with my period. I thought I would be able to keep up with blogging but I guess I was wrong. I have some darling pictures so I think I will pick up where I left off. I hope for those of you that blog and read this, will not mind.

We were able to go to Cache County's Council Meeting and introduce the girls. The girls were very nervous but did an excellent job. They were put on the local TV channel and they thought they were cool!!!!!!We went to the meeting on April 28 at 5:00 in the County's Courthouse.They were able to turn around and takes pictures after 10 minutes of introductions and questions asked about the dairy industry in Cache County. Kjia is the 3rd girl going left to right and Morgan is the 5th girl in line. After the meeting we drove to Gossner's to meet with Delores Wheeler whose father was the founder of Gossner's. She was wonderful and gave us a small history lesson on the cheese factory. She also gave them an ice cream cone. The girls loved it!!!!!!!!!
The girls passing out ribbons and prizes at Black and White Days Dairy Show. They had a alot of fun and learned how to show dairy cattle.

Sorry the pictures are blurry. I was a little tired because I had worked the night before and this was during my naptime which never seems to happen.

The girls posing for the camera which they do so well. We are missing one girl because she couldn't miss school since this was during testing. We had tested in the morning and this show started at 1:00 P.M. and lasted till late afternoon.

Posing again!!!!!! They truly had a great time!!!!

This time they decided to smile. Back row: Rebecca and Morgan. Front row: Katie, Savannah, and Kjia. What great fun and the memories will last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment