Thursday, June 4, 2009

OUR HOUSE!!!!!!

We are having a great time building our house. They have been working hard and it looks great. I had a crazy idea and we ordered more trusts to make a 2nd bonus room so on the ground lays our new trusts and the old ones are coming off today. We can build a barn with the old trusts if they treat them kindly. Our builder said "nothing like a remodel on a new house but it will add a lot of room. I will add more pictures later but many have asked where we are on this process so I decided to make a quick post.





4 comments:

  1. Leslie,

    Great blog, and fantastic pictures. May I ask, how many square feet is your house? And how much did it cost? I'm from Canada, thinking of moving to the USA and have no idea how much housing costs. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! I'm so excited for you:) hope all is well w/ you and your sweet lil family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I am so excited for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so nice Leslie!! I'm so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete