Sunday, April 5, 2009

Morgan is 10, April 2

Morgan was awaken with a muffin, candles, and us singing happy birthday!!!! Happy Birthday and we love you Morgan!!!!!!!

She was spoiled with many gifts and hopefully she had a great day. I can't post all the pictures so I will just post some of her gifts. I went to lunch with her and brought her Subway. I waited in line forever so I was a little late. I ate her school lunch and then was able to get lunch later.

Morgan and her cowgirl purse!!!! She sure loves the BLING, BLING!!!!!!

Morgan wanted a german chocolate cake and we were able to celebrate after dance, gymnastics and a 4-H meeting. It was 9:00 p.m. when the cake was cut. Thanks Morgan for hanging in there and celebrating late on your birthday.


Here's my artist, and she is really good. I love the way she uses her talents.This is Morgan and all of her friends. We had a birthday party and went ice skating. We came back and had some more cake and ice cream. We had a great time and no injuries on the ice. Before we took the girls home, Shane was telling scary stories and some of the girls were scared. We had some vehicle trouble due to the wreck on Tuesday and when on the way home, the side door flew open. Six girls were screaming their heads off. Morgan was laughing so hard, she about went to the bathroom on the side of the road. We called Shane and he came and helped us get the door closed. The girls were saying this was the best party ever. I think they will remember this for a long time. All of them are darling girls with great families and we had a great time with them. I can't wait to get into our new house so we can have lots of parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment